6.23.2011

summer things :)

Chopped it!  Feeling refreshed and light.  The color wasn't quite as light as we wanted it
to be, but, it still feels great!  Perhaps summer sun & some lemon juice will do the trick...


Dan and I have finally gotten into the green monster smoothie kick!  It's been our breakfast
all week.  We're loving it.  This one's a banana, peanut butter & flax meal shake :)

banana, pb, & flax meal.  yum.

I am SUPER excited about friendship bracelets right now!  Ever since I saw them HERE.  These are
the two I've started.  I keep thinking of new colorways and wanting to stop.
Must. Commit. And. Finish.

friendship bracelets!!

7 comments:

  1. love the summer hair!!! wishing i had the guts to chop mine.

    AND i'm drinking a green smoothie right this second. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen summer bracelets in so long! Love them! These two look like they are going to turn out gorgeous!

    http://www.blog.badjoan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like cutting your hair in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. couldn't love the haircut more! It's perfect. Simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥
    oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))
    ♥
    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?
    ♥

    ReplyDelete