12.16.2010

see you soon!

Well, between finishing/wrapping gifts (with brown kraft paper, lovely free gift tags, homemade paper snowflakes and baker's twine!!  I'm so excited!), packing, celebrating our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!, trying to stay warm (even in our apartment :( boo!), getting things together, rehearsing for a sweet celebratory service at the line on Sunday morning and then leaving immediately after-I'm officially letting you know that I won't be posting for a little while (since I already haven't been this week...oops!).  

We are so looking forward to time with family and friends, and for days of rest and relaxation!  What a wonderful season of remembrance and being thankful.  I hope that you have a beautiful Christmas.


in honor of our one-year, here is the first photo ever taken of us!  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment