12.07.2010

date night.

Tuesday's are date night!  I like that even though we're married, this little piece of our courtship is still a mandatory one.  It is so important to have that one-on-one time even in the mix of living daily life together.  Last week we saw The Next Three Days and then as we walked out of the theater saw a photo booth.  My thought was, "Yeah, right, he'll never get in one of those with me"...but, I got a sweet surprise and he was the one who made the move.  He even agreed to go to Wicker Park with me and try out the really sweet, free photo booth at the Renegade shop, well...hopefully it's still there!!


Dan finishes up the semester tomorrow (WOOHOO!), so date night might not be quite as long tonight, but at least we'll eat some fun food together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment