10.18.2010

photo booth.

Our friend Beth was in town this weekend, and on Saturday, she and I decided to wander around Wicker Park a little bit.  We had a snack at Milk & Honey (I really want to go back for a sandwich!), I bought some sunglasses at Penelope's, and we perused the Renegade Handmade shop (so very inspiring).  While at Renegade we said hello to Madelon, and she told us to try out the photo booth, for free!  Yes, it's free for all!

I am pretty sure from wedding blog following that I have seen Magnolia Photo Booth Co. all over, but it was amazing to just try one out!  Unexpectedly too.  I'm not sure how long the booth will be at Renegade, but Chicagoans-you should go check out the shop, and the booth!  

Here's what we came out with...


Yeah, we didn't quite understand how it worked the first time around.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment