11.17.2010

inspired by: anna bond.

Isn't it liberating to do what you love doing?  Well, I think I'm very fortunate and blessed to be able to be doing what I really enjoy with the support of my dear husband.  'homeseed' isn't thriving right now, and the business didn't magically blow-up right as it first started. To be honest, I'm not sure if I want a blow-up...steady business might be nice, but having employees or a storefront sounds nuts.  

Anyway, Rifle Paper Co. aka Anna Bond has been really inspiring for me throughout this venture. She and her husband decided to take a risk and it has looked like a wild adventure! I'm so happy about how well they are doing (Rifle Paper Co. has been ALL over the place!).

Watch this video for a little more inspiration...and check these lovely images out:











No comments:

Post a Comment