4.08.2011

the oriental institute.

A couple of Thursdays ago, Dan and I headed down to U of Chicago to check out the Oriental Institute and just their campus/area in general.  The Institute was really neat, and...it was my first day out with my camera!!  So, I took my first pictures :)

husband :)

oriental institute-striding lion

oriental institute-procession

oriental institute-persian bull head

oriental institute-the lamassu!

oriental institute-feathers!

oriental institute-ceiling.

oriental institute-neat trees

oriental institute-bull head detail

check out my flickr for more info about what's in the photos!
Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. great pictures! what an interesting place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you linds and jenny! jenny, thank you for stopping by :) i'm not sure how you found me, but your comment/compliment surely mean a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete