8.16.2011

job (pronounced ˈdʒoʊb or "j-oh-b"?!).

I am obsessed with taking pictures of our dog, Job.  Sometimes, I feel like my obsession is inappropriate.  He's such a good subject though!  And, I'll just be honest right here and now...at this stage in my life, I think baby animals/animals are cuter than babies/humans.  I might always think this.  I really like animals.  Always have!  Also, while trying to figure out how to distinguish Job's name in the title so you didn't think this was about a job (profession), I discovered (via wikipedia) the IPA (international phonetic alphabet).  I totally don't get it and it seems incredibly complicated, which is why I included "Job" pronounced by the IPA in the title.  Which, doesn't really help explain his name in my opinion.  Um...yep, that's all I'm going to say about that.

Other news around here lately is that I have become completely obsessed with the show "Heroes" and am dreading the nearing end of our free trial of netflix because I'm not sure HOW I will finish the show!!  And they are really good at cliffhanging you.  Also, I may have already killed one of my air plants.  I'm really sad/upset/embarrassed about it.  I figured pruning is something you do for ALL plants.  But, I pruned one of my little guys so much that he literally broke into 2 separate pieces.  Not sure what's going to happen from here....no more pruning of my air plants!  EEk :(

Anywho, here's a little bit of the animal photo taking obsession today:

job...
 thought he looked super cute/goofy here, laying on his paw.

job...

job...

job...
this is after he made his bed!  it's so cute. he makes it by pulling 
& moving the blanket with his paws and mouth (every night/day!).

job...
 this is a less common one...on top of both front arms!  he looks like a burrito :)

job...

job...
 yep.  too cute.

4 comments:

  1. "Like a burrito!" hahaha he is so adorable.
    I was totally obsessed with Heroes on instant watch too!! I can't remember which season...but after a certain one, the rest get kind of dumb and i don't even think i finished the show because I was so over it. But it was soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! and has such beautiful fur/ color. My in laws have a boxer that looks almost the exact same named ace, and I love him! Also we got hooked on heroes on accident 2 years ago on a free trial of netflix too! haha, they really do reel you in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah...SO glad i'm not along with the heroes thing. you know, i finished season 1 and 2 has already been a lot less exciting! but, i'm still watching. until i can't ;)

    thanks for the Job love friends :)

    ReplyDelete