8.09.2011

milano/cinci.

Thank you so much for the love with the branding work I did for t & s hughes photography!  I SO appreciate your kind words and encouragement :)

We had a truly wonderful time in Cincinnati.  Milano's show was wonderful and I am so thankful to have been able to be a part of the beginning of their tour.  SO many of our sweet and wonderful (and super supportive) friends in Cinci came to check them out and say 'hello'.  It was awesome.  We were in Cinci from Wednesday-Sunday and then yesterday Dan and I headed back to Woodstock, IL for a little day trip to one of our favorite antique malls and our favorite apple orchard!  Then...we saw Shara for free at Millenium Park last night.  She performed with the CYSO (Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra).  it. was. amazing.  I'll be recapping yesterdays events with photos/videos this week :)  For now, here is some Milano fun: 

MILANO in cinci!

MILANO in cinci!

some of "Saturnalia"

MILANO in cinci!
lovely merch!!

MILANO in cinci!

MILANO in cinci!
coffee training...hrmm...

MILANO in cinci!
Job creeped up on the couch with Justin while he was asleep.  it was a BEAUTIFUL moment :)

MILANO in cinci!
so much SASS.

Catch them LIVE from NY today at 2pm EST HERE or if you're lucky, 
in your state in the next couple of days as they finish their tour. 

We were also able to spend some time with these beautiful folks at melt (deliciousness):

pete & andrea!

melt (northside cinci).

melt (northside cinci).

I will say though, that even though we had a really lovely time in Cinci/in Woodstock yesterday, I am SO happy to be sitting at my computer this morning, getting back to work.  I think 6 random days off was just a little too much for both of us.  Plus, I have a stupid cold!  Again.  I feel like I can't stop getting them...OH!  GOOOOD NEWS!  Dan got into Trinity!  WOO!  :) :) :)
Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment